Seeking Junior Front End Web Developer Position. Dedicated professional with over 14 years of experience in Information Technology. Diverse experience spanning Business Analysis, Project Management, Technical Support, Process Improvement and Customer Service. Poised to transition from Technology Support Specialist to succeed in Front End Web Development.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE: TECHNICAL MANAGEMENT- GPA 3.68 (Cum Laude)
DeVry University, Addison, IL, United States
ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE: INTERNET SPECIALIST - GPA 3.24
Moraine Valley Community College, Palos Hills, IL, United States
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional)
- MCDST (Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician)
(AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST)
11/2006 to Current
Technology Support Specialist
Provide technical support for 520+ employees in 11 locations. Lead and contribute to I.T. projects, including business analysis, requirements gathering and technology deployments.
- Chosen as I.T. Strike Team Leader for Department of Office of Emergency Management. Worked cross-functionally with other departments for planning and executing assets during emergencies.
- Lead asset management for desktop/server equipment.
- Provides support for 20+ internal and external applications.
- Communicated complex technical information to customers at all levels.
- Outstanding performance resulted in several commendation letters from Executive Director.
CITY OF CHICAGO, OFFICE OF EMERGENCY MANAGMENT
03/2006 to 11/2006
Contract: Computer Consultant
- Provided computer consulting services, including technical assistance, troubleshooting hardware and software support.
- Support for 75 police and fire operators in the Chicago 911 Center.
- Maintained client relations through excellent communication, technical efficiency and problem solving skills.
Lisle / Oakbrook, IL
11/2000 to 03/2006
IBM Marketing Intelligence Specialist
- Built and modified database queries using Brio Enterprise software to define IBM small and medium business target market.
- Created and maintained detailed e-commerce alliance revenue reports.
- Increased annual web revenue from zero to $7M, while also reducing selling expenses through the use of data analytics.
Lucent / I.T. Support
- Core member of Technical Support team achieving 96% overall customer satisfaction rating.
- Assessed computer purchase and resolved procurement / account issues for 6 business unit coordinators.
U.S. NAVY - Honorably Discharged
NAS China Lake, CA / NAS Glenview, IL
08/1987 to 08/1994
Aircraft Mechanic / Aircraft Line Supervisor
- Performed aircraft engine maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Shift supervisor for plane captains inspecting and certifying aircraft safe for flight.
- National Defense Service Medal
- Navy Achievement Medal
- Good Conduct Medal